CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

BCC73

Here is my card for last week's color challenge...
Use red as your focal point...the twist is
to distress...( I didn't...too in a hurry to get it done)
I made this cardfor my Son (he plays LaCrosse)
his school colors are red and blue.
I've had this stamped image forever from a previous swap...
(I think I need to order her).

The red and blue cardstock is bazzill, the dp is
Teresa Collins, I colored with copics and used bazzill
paper flowers with bella baubles.
Have a great day!! I'm on a roll...I will be back later with
today's color challenge from Hope.
I'm trying very hard to get caught up and current.
Thanks for stopping by.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

julie said...

I love it! A card to start my day off right!
WAY TO GO!!