CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Behind my camera

T.G.I.F.!!
Here is a layout I worked on yesterday at Cheryl's house...
(yes, we scrapped and celebrated her birthday yesterday)
This picture dosen't do this justice!! it's way better in person.

I don't remember who makes this paper...but, I love it and couldn't
wait to use it. I have to say Thanks to Cheryl for taking this
picture...it's the first time anyone has taken a picture of me
behind the camera. I love it!!
Have a great weekend.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What a great layout and what a great way to spend your friends birthday! :) Have a great weekend dearie.

Lori said...

I love how you personalize your layouts. Hope you are having a nice day. Stop by my blog. I left something for you.
Hugs,
Lori