CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009 opening page

Here is my opening page for my 2009 family photo album...
I have to give all the credit to my friend cheryl for this idea
(she is a great scrapbooker and very creative). She came up with
the idea to use these jenny bowlin calendars.

I don't know why my 2009 looks black they are red! just like
the flower I wanted to add some color. I put the pictures of
everyone on their birthday months and circled the date.
see you tomorrow!!
and once again...Thanks cheryl!!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tina said...

I love this idea! I might have to scraplift! Keep up the good work. I love strolling through your blog everyday!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a neat idea for your cover page! Your doggie is too cute!

Anonymous said...

i love this idea! it's totally cute and i might want to do it for my scrapbook too!