CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Bella twisted challenge

So, I finally decided to get creative...I don't know why
I have not been in the mood for the last week...just lazy
and unmotivated...so not me!
Anyway, here is one of the new stamps I got a couple
weeks ago. Isn't she cute!?
I made this card for Hope's BTC#4 (I think it's #4)
The challenge was to use blue and yellow...the twist is
to not use dp.

I don't usually use buttons...so not a button person!
but, I decided to step out of my box.
You can't tell in this picture that her shoes have
stickles on them...way cute in person and
the blues do match a lot better in person too!
Anyway, thanks for stoping by and all the emails
making sure I'm ok!
I'll be back tomorrow with another card and maybe a layout or two!
{{{HUGS}}}
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Very cute!

City Girl Scrapper said...

FINALLY :) she's so cute.. can't wait to see more....

Anonymous said...

Wooohooo, you're back! This card is totally cute, keep up the great work!