CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mother's Day layout

T.G.I.F. (I think I say that every Friday)
Yahoo!! to a 3 day weekend. (not that I have anything
planned...maybe 3 days of scrapping?! anyone want to join me?)
Here is a layout I have been working on since we went to
Shelley's on Tuesday!! (yikes..this one took me a long time!)

As soon as I saw this paper line I LOVED it!! it's My Minds Eye
Bella Bella - Bellezo paper kit. I will be doing more with it soon...
I have a few more pictures from mother's day so, I will need a
couple more layouts. The "love" on the second page I cut out
on my cricut.
Have a great weekend thanks for stopping by!!
If anyone wants to get together and scrap this weekend let me know!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Your layout is darling! I love all of your family pics.

Anonymous said...

another great layout...looks like you had a wonderful mother's day, you all look soooo happy and just lovely!

Lori said...

Such a pretty layout. I need to check out that paper.