CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Blog Award

OMG!!
I got this award from a Lori...she is very talented.
I stalk her blog every day!!
The rules of the award (to pick up the Lemonade Stand Award):
Comment on this blog.
Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog.
Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
Link to your nominees within your blog post.
- Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.
So, here are my picks...These ladies are awesome!
and of course...
Thanks Lori for all your help and for picking me!
{{{HUGS}}}
Pat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pat, you're so sweet! Thank you so much for the lovely award. Gosh, I love your Disney layouts! What handsome sons you have! I always enjoy seeing your work!

Marjorie said...

Thanks hun!! This is so sweet :D BTW all your recent cards are so cute!! I think I'm going to have to get me some of those darling ketto stamps now, lol!