CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Magic Memories

Happy Hump Day!!!
We went to Shelley's house to scrap yesterday....
Thanks Shelley!! this is one of the layouts I did.
Don't you just love Disney pages?

Cheryl found this layout idea on one of the scrapbooking gallery sites.
(for the life of me I can't remember which one...it's on the tip of my tongue!!)
The dp I've had forever...I love it! some of the flowers are cut out
with my cricut. This is the first time I've used a circle on
my layout...I kinda like it (I'm so not a circle girl!).
I have another 2 page layout I did too...I just need to journal and
do some finishing touches then I will post.
Have a great day and happy scrapping!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this page, it's sooooo cute and the kids just look lovely! you are so crafty!

Stephanie said...

what a cute page! i just found your blog the other day and have spent most of my free time looking through all your posts... you do amazing work!