CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Together!!

Here is a layout (very easy) I did last night.
We went to the Dodger game on Saturday. (that was
part of my mother's day wish...to spend the day with
my family...my husband took the day off, brittany didn't have
to work and alexander didn't have a game!).
It's very rare that we are all home on a saturday!

The second page is 4x6 photos in photo storage pages.
(very easy way to scrap when you have lots of photos!)
Have a great day!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lori said...

Great layout. I love the idea of using the photo storage pages.
I'm happy that you had a nice day.
Hugs,
Lori

Sparkplug17 said...

What a great layout! I'm wishing for some sun, lol. Glad you had a great Mother's Day weekend.

Anonymous said...

great page, looks like you had a great day!