CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

color challenge 222

Happy Monday!!
Here are my cards for last weeks color challenge...
The challenge was to use white and make a single layer card
(you can use another color ink but, only white cardstock).
Ugh...that was hard for me.
I've had these stamps for awhile, they are from ctmh.

I love the black and green together.

My daughter gave me the idea to stamp the girl
running across the card and I just love this sentiment.
Have a great Monday!
Pat

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Gorgeous! I love the running one!

arlene said...

You used your sentiment perfectly. I love them both.

Lorie said...

Oh, pat! I love your cards. I know you don't know me from sam hill but I was wondering if I could get a couple of those running girl images. I have a friend that is training for a marathon and would LOVE to have them. My e-mail is mom2kjs at yahoo dot com. Thanks for considering it!