CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Red, White & Blue

Here is my card for last weeks BTC...
the challenge was to use bsc70, the twist
is to use red, white & blue in honor of flag day!

I think this bella is perfect for almost any holiday.
The sentiment is from ctmh paper is misc. scraps.
I used liquid applique for the balloons.
I think she will be on the cards I send out this year.
I better get busy!
I really need to scrap...
do any of you have a hard time trying
to do both?
Have a great day!!
See you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Niki Estes said...

What a pretty card! I love the patriotic colors and the design!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a festive card! I love her blue balloons.

arlene said...

This Bella is so versatile. You can make multiples of this and send them out for the 4th also. Love the ballons.