CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Happy Sunday!!

So, I was playing around with some stamped images I got from
my friend Jennifer...I am trying to step out of my box and
use up some of the paper and stamps I have...I am challenging
myself to make cards other than (only) bellas. I have
so many "other" stamps that need some inky love.

You can't really see the black stickles on this card...but,
I did use some. The sentiment is from ctmh, I don't know
who this paper is by (sorry) but, don't you love it?!
Have a great day!!
See you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

arlene said...

Love the paper. I so know what you mean about using stamps that have not seen ink yet! It's dreary here so maybe today.

Sparkplug17 said...

Very pretty! I love the bold colors.