CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

sweet treats!!

I went to Michaels and had to have this stamp...
(as if I needed another stamp!)
Anyway, I wanted to do something different again!!
(remember I'm trying to step out of my box)
So, I think this card is a little different from most of my cards.

I used liquid applique, liquid glass and I
"sewed" the ribbon thru the card.
What do you think?
See you tomorrow...I am seriously going to work
on my scrapbooking!! Hopefully I can get
at least 2 - 3 layouts done this week.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tina said...

Very cute and "sweet"! and look at you getting all fancy with "sewing" that ribbon on there like that! Colors are great on this card.

Sparkplug17 said...

Darling and all those treats look so yummy! Can't wait to see more layouts.

arlene said...

Love the cupcakes-then again I'm a big fan of kind of cupcake stamp. Looking forward to more layouts.

Lori said...

What a "sweet" card. Love the liquid applique on the cupcakes. Your sewing is a nice touch. Can't wait to see more of you gorgeous layouts.