CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Me @ 43!!

Here is a layout that should've been done 2 years ago!!
I have been wanting to scrap this for a long time...
just had no mojo when I looked at it.
I was going through my stash and found this overlay...
I love it!! I didn't have to cut on piece of paper to get this
done. How much easier can it get?

The chip board is all Tim Holtz - grunge evern the heart!
(which Jennifer gave me).
So, what do you think? The picture was kinda hard to take...
no matter how I did it I couldn't get rid of the glare or
reflection of me taking the picture (lol)
Have a great weekend!!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Your layout is gorgeous and what a great picture of you two!

arlene said...

This is a great picture and layout is perfect. Hope you had a super time in Palm Springs-I'm so jealous.

Pinky said...

you at 43 = beautiful!!!