CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Bella-riffic Friday

Happy Friday!!
Here is this weeks sketch.

Here is my interpretation of the sketch.


I've had this ketto for awhile now...don't know why I
haven't inked her? she is way cute.
I paper pieced her dress, I stamped her hair clip and popped
it up (can you see that in the picture?).
Have a great weekend!!
I'm off to Palm Springs with the girls!!
whoo-hoo!!
I have scheduled post for the weekend so, stop by tomorrow
for another layout.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tina said...

Cute card! I need to try that paper piecing, hadnt attempted that yet. Have a great weekend!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a gorgeous card!

arlene said...

Your card is stunning. Love the paper piecing and the fabulous layout.

Pinky said...

WOW -I love everything about this card - it is perfection!!!