CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Those eyes...

I finally got some scrappin done!!! YAY!!!
I have been eyeing this picture of my daughter...
I knew I wanted to scrap it and I knew I wanted
to use this paper...it just took me awhile to come
up with a title and how I wanted to put it all together.

The end result...I LOVE IT!! then again, I love scrappin
pages about her. I am trying to take pictures from
different angles. Anyway, have a great day
and I'll be back with another layout tomorrow maybe even
a card too!!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Very pretty! I love all the flowers.

Lori said...

Your daughter is gorgeous. Such beautiful eyes. Your layout does a great job of focusing on them.

arlene said...

Your layout is stunning and your daughter does have beutiful eyes. The close-up photo and the detail of your layout really make them stand out.

Tina said...

I have got to stop hording my supplies so I can have gorgeous embellished pages like you! When I try that though it looks like a disaster, your pages always turn out more beautiful than the last one you posted. Keep sharing those layouts!