CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Another Disney layout

Are you sick of Disney layouts yet?
I totally scraplifted this from my friend Jennifer!!
(I did use different paper...just totally copied the sketch)
When I saw the layout she did...I had to!!

We have been on a circle kick for the last few weeks...
trying to get away from it...but, they come out so darn cute.
I'm glad I got this done...it's from last year!!
Oh well, at least it's done!
Have a great day see you tomorrow for
bella-riffic Friday!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

I love this Disney LO! So much fun stuff to look at!

Sparkplug17 said...

How fun! I was just looking at my Disney pics...I need to scrap them.

City Girl Scrapper said...

wow... your friend is very talented.. LOL

Pinky said...

WOW,WOW,WOW - you have amazing talent! I'm coming over, I need to live in your brain :)

arlene said...

One can never have enough of Disney. Love that place. As usual your layour is fabulous.

Don't give up on the circles they work so well.