CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

bellariffic friday

It's bellariffic friday!!
Did you play???
Here is this weeks sketch...it took me awhile to
get this one done. I am so not a circle girl! (LOL)
But, they are growing on me.

Here is my what I cam up with...
I just got this stamp...I love it (I think I say that
about all my stamps...lol)

The paper is from DCWV citrus stack. Isn't it yummie!
I love these colors. I used my cricut to cut
out the scallop and the circle. (love my bug).
Have a great day!
Pat

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What a sweet card! I'm not really a circle person either. :) But your card is just lovely.

Pinky said...

you did a great job - I think your card is gorgeous!!!

arlene said...

Great card-love the color combo. I am somewhat of a circle person.

Enjoy your vacation.