CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mammoth 2009

Sorry no artwork this week...
We have been at our condo in Mammoth since Friday!
The weather is perfect!!
Here we are in the village...
We are going on a 5 mile hike today!

This is where we hiked to...
Rainbow Falls...OMG!! it was so BEAUTIFUL.


This hike was so worth it!!


I did bring my copics and some stamped images...
just haven't sat down to color. So much to do and see.
Have a great day!!
See you tomorrow with some more pictures.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lori said...

Enjoy the falls and surrounding beauty. The Copics and stamps will be there when you are back home. Have a great time.
Hugs,
Lori

arlene said...

I'm glad you're having a great time you deserve a break. Enjoy the time with your family. It looks amazing.
I'll talk to you when you get back
Arlene

Sparkplug17 said...

Wow, it looks so pretty! Glad you guys are having a great time.

City Girl Scrapper said...

WOW.. that is beautiful.. I wouldn't want to come home :) have fun & lets scrap when you get home. Jen

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I enjoyed sharing your vacation pictures. It looks great!!! :)