CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friends...

Well, I finally got to play with my new images I
recieved from my summer sistah "Pinky"
isn't this image cute....
this has been a very busy few days for me.

We got home from mammoth on Thursday...
(I had a nice package from Pinky waiting for me)
unpacked, did laundry, cleaned my house etc.
I just didn't have much time to play until last night
and this is what I came up with...
Hope you like it...will be back tomorrow with
a card for mojo monday and hopefully some scrapbook
pages of mammoth.
And, we went to the tast of camarillo on sunday...so, I have
about 50 pictures from that day to scrap too!!
Thank goodness for Jennifer...we will be having an all day &
night scrap at her house next friday!!!
Have a great day...
see you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling card! The image is very sweet.

arlene said...

Love your card the image is great. I'm go glad you had a good time on vacation. Can't wait to see what you come up with for layouts.

Laurel said...

Adorable! Love all of your pics too, looks like fun!

Pinky said...

I'm so glad that the package arrived to you safe and sound after all the postage difficulties. Your card looks great - it is one of my favorite images.

Love all the photo's of your trip - looks like ya'll had a great vacation. You have a beautiful family.

Take care my Summer Sistah - we'll chat soon.