CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mojo monday sketch 97

Happy Hump Day!!
Here is my card for this weeks mojo sketch challenge...
for some reason I can not copy and paste the sketch sample.
Anyway, here is what I came up with...
I kinda cheated...
I had this image colored already (is that cheating?)
The paper is from k&company - lemon drop designer.
I went to Michaels yesterday and had to have it...lots
of great double sided prints.

I cut the scallop with my cricut and used my corner punch
(that has been sitting my drawer forever).
Have a great day...I hope to get some scrapbooking done
later today so hopefully, I will come back with a layout
today or tomorrow!
Have a great day!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Very cute! I love the bright colors.

City Girl Scrapper said...

so cute.. love the VW !!!