CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

my bella summer sistah & mojo monday 95

I recieved some "happy snail mail" from Pinky this weekend...
(I really needed it!!)
Sshe made this sweet card and sent me
some goodies...love this stamp and ribbon.
I couldn't wait to play with it!!

Here is the card I made using this stamp...
It was perfect for this weeks mojo monday.
I love anything coffee...
ok ok caramel machiato (did I spell that right?)

Thanks Pinky...I love this stamp and I'm sure
it will see lots of ink!!
Have a great day and thanks for visiting.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lori said...

Glad that she made your day. Have another great one today.
Hugs,
Lori

Sparkplug17 said...

So cute! Fun mail is always the best. Glad you lovey the Rileys...can't wait to see what you make with him.

arlene said...

Nothing better than "happy mail". Love the ribbon she sent and your card turned out great.

Pinky said...

HI Summer Sistah!! So glad that you liked my little package. Your card looks awesome. Enjoy!