CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

YAY for COPICS!!!

I got this a couple of weeks ago from my first bella sistah
ARLENE...she is amazing!!
She made me this beautiful card and sent me all
some copics that were on my wish list!!!
Am I the luckiest person or what!
My newest addiction....COPICS I gotta have them all!!

Arlene, I know I've thanked you a couple of times...
but, one more time can't hurt...right? I hope you
know how grateful I am!!
Thank you, Thank you!!
Everytime I color I think of you!!
See you tomorrow!! I need to get busy
inking, coloring & creating!
Have a great day!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Wow! What a great gift! I'm glad you're enjoying them! Color, color! :)

arlene said...

I'm so happy you are putting them to good use. I actually do have all of them.

My order for the new colors arrived today at the LSS to bad I won't have the time to go pick them up. Hopefully soon.