CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Family Fun layout

So, I have over 1000 pictures from our summer trip
to mammoth...I have to make a separate album and I
don't know if I should use the same paper throughout of just
use a bunch of different paper (what would you do?)
This is the first layout I've done...

the paper is from ctmh, chipboard is all tim holtz grungeboard.
The layout is from ctmh reflections.
Hopefully I can figure out what I'm doing and get more layouts
done this week.
See you tomorrow and thanks for visiting my blog.
{{{HUGS}}}
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tina said...

Your layouts are always so beautiful! If I would not be so stingy with my supplies maybe mine would turn out great too! I always tend to use different papers in a "themed" album to fit each days pics. Although I am in the process of doing my wedding album and am going to use all the same papers throughout. By the way, that little birdie image you liked will be on its way to you soon!

City Girl Scrapper said...

Love this page.. I just might have to scraplift this one... :)

Sparkplug17 said...

What a lovely layout! I would use different paper...I get tired if I make too much with the same thing.

arlene said...

Gorgeous layout as always. I have a tendancy to use different paper too, but try to keep it somewhat coordinated.

Speaking of paper, Wait until you see my next card and the paper I used.

Lori said...

I love all your layouts. No matter which way you choose to go, your layouts will be beautiful.