CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mojo monday week 101

Well, I finally found some time to play...
with my grandmother visiting from Utah these past couple
of weeks my time has been spent with her (no time to create).
Last night we had an early dinner so, I had some free time
to play (YAY!!)
This card if for this weeks mojo monday... it is a joint creation.
My daughter colored this image a week or so ago. She used
my colored pencils (I think she did an awesome job!)
I added some copic coloring here and there (I didn't want
to change her coloring to much).

The paper is from a dcwv paper pack. I used my friend
Jennifer's spellbinders to cut out the circles.
Well, I hope you all have a great week and I hope I get another
chance to play with my stuff this week.
I am working on a layout maybe I can get it done and post it
tomorrow!
Thanks for all the emails and for stopping by!
{{{HUGS}}}
Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tina said...

Too cute!! Don't you love the images from that stamp set? I got the Nestabilities several weeks ago but have not even had time to take them out the package and give them a try! Plan is jump on them this week with all my new stuff that just came in! Keep up the good work.

Tina Luntsford Rucker, Summerville, SC

Sparkplug17 said...

How cute! Your daughter did awesome coloring that!

arlene said...

I'm so glad you are back to posting. I've missed your awesome creations. Hope you had a fantastic time with your grandmother. Your daughter did a wonderful job coloring the image.

City Girl Scrapper said...

She did a great job coloring !! and you did a great job on the card !! you too work very well together.. So glad you are back to blogging..