CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Changito....birthday wishes!!

Can you believe how fast this week is flying??
Another new stamp set....I know this week has been preview week.
I will get back to using some of my old favorites. I think I will
be getting a few more stamps on Friday or Monday and then that
should be it for awhile...Oh wait...I did place a bella order too!!
I always need a birthday card!! I am trying to make a least one
birthday card a week. My stash is growing (lol).

I stamped this little guy on a tag I cut out from my cricut (story book)
and used up some scraps (that were on my floor). I think he
turned out pretty cute!! I used liquid applique on the cake frosting.
Have a great day...can't wait for Grey's tonight!!
See you manana!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is adorable! Can't wait for Grey's either!

arlene said...

Love it, especially the icing on the cake. You're right one can never have enough birthday cards.

So sorry to hear about your beloved Dodgers. Now if the Yankees go down in flames all will be good. (A true Red Sox fan's take)