CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Quic Kutz Crop....

Happy Saturday....
Cheryl and I went to a Quic Kutz Crop at one of our LSS last night.
We played Quic Kutz bingo throughout the night and I WON!!!
I never win at these things....I won all the dies four 2x2's, 1 font
and two borders (well, Cheryl won one of them & gave it to me since
I bought the machine...of course we'll share).!! Not bad huh???
and the machine well, if you have dies you have to
have the machine right??? So, I bought it!!

Hope you all have a great Saturday!!
See you tomorrow!!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

arlene said...

Congrats on your win. I never win anything either. I'm sure you'll love the big shot. I don't have one (yet LOL) can't justify that and a cuttlebug.

Sparkplug17 said...

What a great win! I can't wait to see what you make with it.