CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas in October

I was bored the other day so I went to a scrapbook store
close to my house...they had the cutest stamps!! I couldn't
buy them all (even though I wanted too!!)
I bought only a couple...because they also had copics!!!
so, I bought 5 more colors and to spica's.
Anyway, this is one of the stamps I couldn't leave without!
I just thought it was sooooo cute!!
The paper is from last year...creative imaginations.

I used some liquid applique on the letters to make it look
like snow (did I succeed?) and I used another button!!
Ok, are you sick of the buttons yet??
Have a wonderful Saturday.
See you tomorrow!! I'm off to do some more creating.
Pat

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! I love it. Glad you found great stuff at the store! Wish I had a store that sold Copics close to me.

City Girl Scrapper said...

Sooo cute and never sick of the buttons....

arlene said...

That sentiment is adorable & yes it definitely looks like snow. Glad you found a LSS that sells copics, to bad it's not the Blick though.