CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

A little Caffeine...

T.G.I.F.
So, I got a little bored with my Halloween cards...
and decided I needed to do something different.
Well, this is really different for me!!
I ordered a few sets of JustRite stamps a while back and
of course they have been sitting in the stamp drawer unopened and uninked!!
I had a bit of trouble with these at first. (it took a couple of trys to
get the hang of it)

This is what I cam up with...the paper is from CTMH and I used
some bazzill scraps. I also brought out my sewing machine!!
I had a little trouble going straight!! sewing on paper is very different
than sewing on fabric!! I also decided to dig into my button stash!!
I hardly ever use them and have a ton of them...you know what
that means...buttons on everything from now on. (or at least till I
get tired of them).
Here are close ups of each card...I think they came out ok...
next time my sewing will be better.


Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a great Friday and weekend.
See you tomorrow!!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

These are just darling! I'm a button fan, so I think they're great!

arlene said...

I love them. I couldn't imagine trying to sew on a card at all never mind getting it perfect.

City Girl Scrapper said...

They are so cute & I love the sewing you did...