CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

dashing through the snow....

Well, I didn't get this done on time for Sparkle's weekly Christmas
Card Challenge. But, at least I am getting started on my Holiday
Cards for this year!
I have a stack of christmas paper from last year that I didn't use
so, I decided it's perfect for this years cards.
Don't you love this image?! I just got her and a few others.
I have been on a roll ordering some new stamps to play with.

I used some fun flock and liquid applique for the snow and some
bling for the snowmans buttons the snowflake is a brad I had
in my stash!! Don't you love it when you can use stuff you
have and can save your money for MORE stamps??
So, I don't know how much crafting time I will have
this week but, I will try to get some done and post
as soon as I can!
Have a great Monday and hope to see you tomorrow!
Pat

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! I love the liquid applique.

arlene said...

Fabulous card. Love the liquid applique and how you used the snowflake on the ribbon.

So what new stamps have you purchased?

JLP said...

Love this card! Really cute! Where did you get the cute stamp?