CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Great Outdoors

Here is another layout I did using a paper kit I got at the
Expo a week or so ago...again I'm glad I got this!
Sometimes using paper kits other people put together is great
cause you use colors and papers you wouldn't normally put together.
These pictures are from our summer trip to mammoth this year
(yes I am still trying to get them scrapped!!)

Here is a closeup of the firs page...I used my bazzill stitch'z on these
pages to add another dimension. I've had them forever and this is
only the second time I've used them.

and page two...these pictures were taken at Rainbow Falls.
We had to hike about 3 miles in to get here and let me tell you it
wasn't an easy hike and it was HOT!!! we were dying on the
way back but, it was so worth it! from different angles you can
see a rainbow over the water and through the falls!!
VERY beautiful.

I inked every piece of paper!! haven't done that in a long long time!!
I forgot how time consuming it was but once you start you have to finish!!
Have a great day see you tomorrow!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JLP said...

This is awesome! There is something about page kits that keep me on track and do not have me hunting down other supplies.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling layout! I love all the elements!