CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Fall card class

Happy Hump Day!!
I went to a Fall copics card class yesterday at a LSS.
I (kinda) learned how to shade...hopefully with more classes
I will master it (yeah right).
I made all three cards for $20.00 and I got to keep the stamp set too!!
The stamp set sells at the store for $20.00 alone!!
Not a bad deal huh?!
All the paper was cut and ready to go...I like those kind of classes.

I think this is my favorite...at least the coloring!! I love the
way the flowers turned out.

And isn't this scarecrow too cute!?
I don't like the way the hay came out...I must work on that..
but, I do love all the colors.

So, while I was at this store I bought MORE copics (hehehe)
and a couple more stamp sets....How could I resist...
she gave me 20% off my total!!!
Have a great day...
I off to meet Julie at Disneyland today so, I hope to get
some crafting time in the evening so I have
something to post tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tina said...

As always - wonderful work by Pat!!! Have fun at Disneyland - I am very jealous. I been trying to get down to Disneyworld for 2 years now!

Lori said...

Your cards turned out adorable. Have fun at Disneyland.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such lovely cards! Looks like it was a fun class. Have fun with Mickey...wish I was coming with you!

arlene said...

All your cards turned out gorgeous. Looks as if your class was a good one. The one I took was so-so.

Have fun at Disney. You must have a season pass right?