CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The pictures you take...

I can't believe how fast this week has gone by...
I have had this paper forever!!
My son ALWAYS takes my camera and takes random pictures...
I love, love, love the picture he took of himself in the mirror...
my car mirror!! We were on our way home from mammoth
and decided to stop at Manzanar National Historic Site
(Japanese relocation camp during world war II).
It was AMAZING!!
I am so glad I took my kids to see this. Everyone should go!!

Here is a close up of the first page...
and once again...I used some buttons!!

Some random pictures from around the camp...
the entrance, guard station and the cemetery.
It is a beautiful place.

Well, I am glad I finally used this paper and that I finally scrapped
these pictures...and that I shared this experience with my children.
Have a great day!!!
See you tomorrow!
Happy Crafting.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lori said...

What a great layout. Your son is a good photographer.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a wonderful layout! I love his pictures too!

arlene said...

What a cool shot of your son taking the photo in the mirror. You did a perfect job capturing all of the day.