CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Misc. Birthday Cards

So, I always need a birthday card...don't you?
I decided to sit and make a stack of Birthday cards
to have on hand I made two of each. I used all my scraps
lots of buttons (I never use them and have lots of them)
and flowers...I still need to make some masculine and
child birthday cards...those are always hard for me
but, I will attempt.


This card I made for my Friend Jennifer

I just love this image!! This is how I picture me
in my later years (LOL)

Have a Great day see you tomorrow!!
Pat

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

JLP said...

These are adorable. I am a stamping bella fan too!

Sparkplug17 said...

These are all so cute! I make the most birthday cards besides Christmas...so I'm right there with ya. Yeah for using scraps!

arlene said...

I love all of them. One can never have enough birthday cards. Now if I could only get in gear and replenish my stash life would be good!

Congrats to your Dodgers - The Red Sox blew it.