CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mojo Monday on wednesday

I thought I had this set up to post on Tuesday...
I couldn't get the pictures to show up on the blog so, I had
to delete and try again.
Better late than NEVER!!???
I can't get the sketch to save to my computer to show you the sketch.
I am really twisted this week with my computer.
Anyway, this is my interpretaion.
The stamps are from Inkadinkadoo (love this image)
paper is from k & company.

I cut a few of the images out and colored them and then used
pop dots (the black bird, witches hat, and large bat) I don't think you
can see all that detail in this photo.

This is another image from that same stamp set...used up the
left over scraps...I love double sided paper.

Hope you all have a GREAT day of creating!!
See you tomorrow and Happy Scramping!!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such darling Halloween cards!