CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thank you...

T.G.I.F.
I think I say that every Friday!!
Here is a card I made last night...I wasn't really in the mood
but, I had some scraps on my table and I had this colored already
so, I thought I'd put them together.
A very easy card!! Don't you just love when you put something
together in 5 minutes!

I have lots of images already colored and don't really use them...
I just let them sit in a pile on my desk and once in awhile
I pick them up and decide to use one.
I did pull out some SU stamps that I haven't used in
a long time...(sentiment)
I have to say Thank you to Tina...she sent me this stamped
image along with some others a few weeks ago.
Well, I hope you all have a great weekend!!
Be safe and have a Happy Halloween!
See you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tina said...

Very cute! I may have to copy your idea for a class I have coming up at the beginning of the year with this set!

Lori said...

I have piles of colored images too. I will have to remember to pull them out when I just have to make something, but don't have much time. Have a great weekend :)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card! I have images floating around too...so yeah for using up stuff!

arlene said...

Me too-the forever coloring and never attaching kind of person. Love how you used this image.