CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Bellariffic Friday

Here is my card for this weeks bellariffic friday.
The theme this week is "WILD CARD" anything goes...
any layout, any image as long as it's a bella.
So, since I still need lots of Christmas cards...
This is what I came up with. I was inspired by Sparkle (thanks Sparks!!)
She made a Christmas card using another ketto image and I loved
it!! So, I dug out my kettos...

I even used my copics air brush system...can you tell?? I think it
looks much better in person. The image is stamped on white
cardstock and I sprayed around my image (can you see it?)
Anyway, I am still trying to figure it out.
Have a great day.
See you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute! I love the berries on the ivy!