CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Happy Holidays

I can't believe how fast this week is flying!!!
Isn't this Ginger Bread man the cutest!?
I got him in the dollar bin at michaels and couldn't wait to
ink him up! I used the mojo monday sketch for this week.
(I really like this sketch...can you tell???)
I used some scraps from my Christmas count down book I am
working on.

I am hoping to get to a couple of scrap stores today...
I need some embellishments for my Christmas count down book.
Have a great day!
See you tomorrow!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lori said...

He's so cute. Those dollar bins are too dangerous...I need to stay away from them. I don't have the room for more stamps...but then again. lol.

Sparkplug17 said...

Very cute! You always get the best deals with those $1 bins.