CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas Card Challenge

Hope you all had a great weekend!
I have to say...I wish I would have started this challenge
when it first started!! I am so loving this...by time
it's time to send out Christmas cards, I should have
enough for everyone. Now the hard part will
be deciding who gets which one?! I am kind of making
them with specific people in mind.

Don't you just love this Stella?! and this sentiment
is perfect for her.
Have a GREAT Sunday!!
See you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

I lovey your sentiment! This is so perfect for Stella. Love your card!

arlene said...

Lovey the card, especially the sentiment. It's perfect-you apparently have the same sense of humor I do.

Pinky said...

Pat this is awesome - I just love Stella and her attitude. "Define Naughty"....well that would be something I had done that I would never dream of telling my Mother!
Yippee....I love naughty!!! :)