CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sisters & Friends...

Happy Monday!!
Here is a layout I was working on last week.
Actually, I have been working on this layout for months!!
I had to have this paper and knew I wanted to use it for these
pictures...I just couldn't get it together.

Well, as you can see...I finally got it together.
These pictures were taken when we went to "A Taste of Camarillo"
in July. I have to say my sisters are my BEST friends.
I am so thankful for each one of them and the bond we share.
Here is a close up of page one...I used misc. chipboard letters.

Page two close up...
we had a great time hanging out and tasting wine.

Have a Creative day!!!
See you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lori said...

What a fun layout. Looks you and your sisters have a great time together.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely layout! What great pics of you ladies.

arlene said...

Fantastic layout. Looks like you had a wonderful time. I enjoy spending time with my sisters too.