CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Happy Thanksgiving card

Happy Monday!!
(do I say that every monday?)
I hope everyone had a great weekend...
Now the count down begins...before you know it
Thursday will be here and we will all be surrounded by
family and friends eating lots of yummie food!
Here is a card I made yesterday. My friend
Sophia came over on Saturday (I haven't seen her in forever!!!
so, it was nice to spend some time with her...catching up)
We decided to check out the pink catwebsite
and found a couple cute digi stamps...so, we got them.

I just love this cute little girl riding the turkey.
Again I used up som scraps.
Hope you all have a great day!!
With Thanksgiving on Thursday...what are you "Thankful for?"
See you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lori said...

Your card is adorable. I love digi stamps. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling! But this image is Pink Cat Studio. Have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

arlene said...

This image is too cute. Love how you are using up all your scraps. I'm thankful I have an extra long weekend if that counts. LOL!