CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Happy Holidays

This weekend went way to fast!!!
Here is my card for Sparkles Christmas card challenge.
I just got this image yesterday...isn't she cute!!
I got a few others too...can't wait to play with them.
I am using up lots of scraps to make these cards.

The sentiment is from the dollar bin at Michael's
(my favorite place)
This card is really super cute in person...I don't know
why the picture is not picking up the true colors.
Anyway, hope you all had a great weekend!!
I am off to the Laker game again tonight!!
(We had a great time at Friday's game...they won!!
I sure hope they win again tonight!!)
See you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

arlene said...

Great card, love your layout. Have fun @ the Lakers game. We have discover scuba for 30 boy scouts this afternoon & then my New England Patriots are playing the Jets. A game not to be missed.

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is adorable! I love that image.