CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

More fun finds at Michaels

Happy Thursday!!
Here are a couple of the other cute little note books I found
in the dollar bins at Michaels.
This cute little ginger bread man before he found his way
into my scraproom...

and here he is after I got a hold of him...
I colored him with my tombow markers, used lots
of ribbon, his eyes are black brads, I used some stickles
on his bow tie and a couple of buttons.
Isn't he cute?!

and here is a snowflake note book...
I don't have a "naked" picture to show you...
I thought I purchased two of these...
I need to go back and get another one.
I used my tombows lots of stickles, the
white snowflake is from target and the
sentiment is from SU!

(this soooo makes me think of you Sparkle!)
Have a wonderful day of creating!!
I am off to get some color in my hair (yikes kinda scared)
and then my hubby and I are going to dinner at LA live
and then going to the Laker game!!
whoo -hoo!!
See you tomorrow!!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! I love your snowflake one!

Thanks for your sweet email! But I realized that you said the Copics don't work well on them and I don't have any other markers. So I think I'm good for now. But thanks for being such a great blog friend! I'll have to take a Cali trip something!

arlene said...

These notebooks you are altering are too cute. Love them all.

Just keep repeating to myself, No more alterable items until you use up what you have