CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

O Christmas Tree

Happy Hump Day!!
Can you believe this week is almost over.
I found these cute little wood note books in the dollar bin
at Michaels...
This is the before...

This is the after...
I used some misc. ribbon, the star is a button, I used
some liquid applique and some red bling.

I used my tombow makers to color in the tree
(my copics didn't work very well).
This is really look much better in person.
I have a couple more to color I even have
a ginger bread man!! I hope to get to him
this week and I will post.
Have a great day!
See you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lori said...

How cute!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! Will have to run to the store and look for them.

arlene said...

What a great idea. I'm so happy to be able to view daily inspiration again, Now to get my butt in gear and actually get motivated.