CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Riley...give thanks

Happy Hump Day!!
Here is my last Riley card for this week...
I just love this Riley he looks like he is having a good time
in the middle of the pumpkins.
I used up some scraps again.

I hope to get an early start making Holiday cards next year.
I think I will be ok with Christmas cards this year...
I ran out of time for Thanksgiving this year!! (sad face)
I wish I could've sent one to every single person I know.
I am Thankful for all my blogger friends out there!!
See you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable! I never realized there were apples too, lol.

Pinky said...

HI Pat - your card looks great - love that Riley. Hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Cheers, Pinky