CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas wishes...

Happy "Cyber" Monday!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday.
I know I did...I was busy with family and friends all weekend.
I did not have a chance to create until last night.
I made this card for Sparkles Sunday Christmas challenge.
Isn't she the cutest!!!
I got this image from my friend Sophia and couldn't
wait to color her. She really looks much better in person.

I used some scraps and lots of stickles (hehehe...can you tell?)
The sentiment is from Pink Cat.
Have a great day!!
I am planning on playing with my scraps and ink
all day today so, I hope to be back tomorrow with some
fun stuff!!
See you tomorrow.
{{{HUGS}}}
Pat
p.s.,
a BIG Happy Birthday to my Sweet Friend "PINKY"
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lori said...

She is so cute. Glad you had a fun Holiday.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! I love all the glitter!

arlene said...

The glitter looks great, it goes so well with your paper. The image is adorable. Glad you enjoyed you holiday weekend.

Anonymous said...

WOW...she came out sooo cute, great card!