CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thankful for you

Another Thanksgiving card...
I think I am almost done...now to get them in the mail so they
arrive on time!!
This is another stamped image I received from Sparkle.
I am having fun coloring all these Riley images. Just wait...
she even sent me some for Christmas. They are on the top of
my pile to color and make cards with. (Thanks Sparkle!!)

The paper is from a paper stack I got at Michaels
(I've been there a lot lately)
Have a great weekend see you all tomorrow.
{{{HUGS}}}
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Riley is so cute! I love your fall card!

arlene said...

Love it, Your coloring is fantastic and the bow is to die for. I wouldn't have thought Riley w/pumpkins for Thanksgiving, might have to CASE this one.