CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2010 Christmas Card challenge week 2

WHEW!!
I have one more week to do and I am caught up with
this challenge...
The challenge is to use traditional colors, red and green.
Pretty simple and so very easy for me to come
up with something.
I actually had this image left over from this years Christmas
cards (is that cheating? I hope not) and lots of
scraps so, I decided to use them up and get them out
before I tear into some new Holiday paper.

Are you ready for the New Year?
Happy inking!!
See you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lori said...

So cute. I am glad that you are going back and doing the rest. I need to do the same thing.

arlene said...

Too cute! I'm working my way backwards in case you haven't noticed. I've soo been slacking in the commenting department.