CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas Card Challenge week 3

Happy Hump Day!!
So, I am working my way backwards to catch up on
the Christmas card challenge.
Whew!! I have been a very busy little stamper.
Here is the sketch...isn't it a good one!

Here is my card...I used up some scraps
from this years cards (great way to get rid of scraps)

I thought this sentiment was perfect for this image.
(sentiment is from CTMH).
Hope you all are having a great day!
See you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

This is super cute!!! I love the dp you used on this!!! Beautiful job:)
Hugs,
cheryl

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute! I love that image.

arlene said...

Don't you just love sketches? Don't know what I'ld do sometimes without them.

Still going backwards. The story of my life lately. Your package that I've had sitting will go out by the end of the week, I promise.