CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2010 Christmas card challenge

Good Morning! Happy Tuesday!
Here is my card for this weeks Christmas card challenge.
This week we were challenged to use buttons...
I am so not a button person and always have trouble
with placement. I tried this card SO many different
ways...this is the final result.

The paper is scraps (of course) the image
is from CTMH and lots of misc. buttons.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day!
See you tomorrow.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lori said...

So pretty. Love all the buttons.

Sparkplug17 said...

I love it! You did great!

arlene said...

I think your card came out fantastic. I'm almost caught up on Sparkle's challenges too. Only have this week left.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

I think you button placement is perfect! Congrats on winning Sparks challenge!