CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mojo Monday on Wednesday

Happy Hump Day!!
Here is my card for this weeks Mojo Monday #120
It took me some time to figure this one out...
I am not really good with circles (just always have
such a hard time with them) I love it when other
people use them just not when I do.
I just love this bella image it is so versatile.
I really like this paper pack it is basic grey.

I am going to try to get some scrapping done today...
I have been on a shopping mission trying to
get ready for my trip to Cabo next week.
I am also so into my running...it is taking over
everything else!! I get up and go straight to the gym
and usually I am there for an hour and half.
Today I will be there for TWO hours!!
I will be doing an hour of ZUMBA (have you tried it?)
I LOVE IT!! (I love anything dance or cardio)
then I will be on the treadmill for 3.5 miles.
Wish me luck!!
See you all tomorrow have a Great day!!
~Hugs
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

JLP said...

My goodness you are a busy woman! Great card!

Teresa Kline said...

I luv this, so very cute....grat job...have a wonderful evening!

enjoy *~*

Lori said...

Love your card. You did a great job with the circle. Have fun in Cabo. And, congratulations on being so faithful to the gym. I really need to work on that one.